The personal information refers to any information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may obtain personal information about you from various sources.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Your billing address
- Your shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number) or shipping information of other people to whom purchases have been shipped at your request
- Personal information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
- Your contact information (such as name, Twitter handle, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
In addition, when you visit our websites we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We also may use third-party website analytics tools such as Google that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites. The information we may collect by us means includes:
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites such as page views and site navigation patterns.
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions,arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about MACKLY, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to MACKLY’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain MACKLY offerings or site features. Here are the choices we offer:
SHARING INFORMATION WITH BUSINESS PARTNERS
You may direct MACKLY not to share your personal information with our business partners for those partners’ own purposes. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you opt out, we will continue sharing your information as otherwise described in the “Information We Share” section of this Privacy Notice, including with our franchisees and service providers, to fulfill your requests and to comply with legal requirements.
You may choose not to receive marketing email and promotional communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites.
When you use a MACKLY application on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your geo-location details with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
You may not choose to opt-out of non-promotional communications. If you wish not to receive any non-promotional communication from us, you may choose to terminate your account with MACKLY.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our websites. In addition, if you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with MACKLY. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with MACKLY, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.